Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

BAO Chunk Writing

We watched a clip called BAO and had to write about little chunks of the Movie. We had three writing challenges to do within our writing: An adverb ending in ‘ly’, positive or negative feelings, and a precise verb that catches the action. Here is my chunk:

BAO, Chunk Writing, Chunk 6     

Adverb ending in ‘ly’, Positive or negative 

     feelings, A precise verb that catches the action.

With wide eyes, Mum slowly walked over to the green couch and sat down next to BAO’s new

wife. Desperately, she looked over at her BAO bun, all packed up with his red suitcases and

ready to leave her, as her last son did. BAO’s new wife got up from the couch, walked over to

BAO and was about to leave. She picked his suitcases and pinched his cheek lovingly. Mum

suddenly got up from the greencouch and was pleading fiercely, don’t go with her, stay with

me! But BAO had already decided that it was time to leave. Mum slammed the door trapping him inside to make sure that he would stay

with her. BAO told Mum to open the door so that he could go, but Mum shook her head.

BAO tried to run around her but mum would not let him escape. Would he ever get out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post