Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Brilliant Blog Posts and Crazy Comments.

Hello everyone! 

Welcome back to my Blog! It's me, Sophie and this week, my hub and I have been learning about how to make a great Blog post and Comment, so I have made a Google Drawing of How to make a great Blog Post and Comment. Something I learnt from this is that if you do something and you think you've finished, you're not, edit it and make it amazing. I hope you enjoy my work!


Thanks for reading! Now that you have learnt about commenting, try it yourself! Is there anything you learnt today that you would like to share?

4 comments:

  1. Love the catchy title on this post, Sophie. I like all the tips on how to make your post pop and how to comment as well. I have been working on improving my commenting - how do you think I am doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing amazing! I love seeing comments on my blog like these. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora sophie
    I love your catchy title on this post and it is some great tips to put on a blog post or blog comment and it is one great peice of work that you did but did you enjoy making this and I think yours is very good you must of put a lot of work in this great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Olivia,
    Thank you for commenting! I can see that you noticed my title, and yes, I did think about it because you need to think about things before you post it!
    From Sophie M

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post