Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

A day as a horse.

  A day as a horse!
If I had to be an animal of my choice for one whole day
I would choose A horse. I would choose a horse because
Horses are my favorite animals. They are my favorite
animal because they are fast, they look really nice and
good and if you know how to, you can even ride them!
So I would turn into a horse at midnight when I
transformed i would probably wake up because my bed
would be too big for a horse so I would quietly walk out
of the house before any of my family noticed that I was
trying to leave. Then I would run outside and away to
where other horses are kept. I would go there because
I would be a horse so I needed to act like a horse and
it would feel right. Once I arrived I would go to sleep in
the stables where all of the other horses sleep. 


When It was the real time when you woke up then my
day would begin as a real horse. First I would either go
and find some hay to eat  or grase on some grass. Once
I’ve done that and found some freshwater to drink, once
I've drunk some of that freshwater I would do some
exercise like running a-few laps of the field then I
would do that same thing but with jumps. When I would
be finished it would be lunch time so I would go back to
the hay/grass and freshwater. Then in the afternoon I
would get upto  a little mischief and then I would let
one person ride me and just before dinner I would play
with the other horses. For dinner I would have oats
then go to sleep. When I transform back into a human
I would go back home. 

That’s the end of my day as a horse.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie,
    Oh to be a horse right now and be trotting free in a big paddock with my friends. Having said that, I have seen people on their horses this morning in Bottle Lake forest.
    If I was an animal for the day, I would like to be a bird. I could soar into the sky, see far and wide and travel from the sea to the mountains and back.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie. If you were a horse for a day I would miss you! I wonder what kind of mischief you would get up to as a horse. Sounds like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie. You already get up to mischief without being a horse! Great story. Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sophie I loved your story about horses and I think that you would be a very good horse.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post