Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Living on the Moon

  Living on the Moon.

To live on the Moon you will need a LOT of things from Earth to live on the moon
. It would take months to even get ready to live on the Moon. Before I live on the
Moon I would have to buy my own rocket ship so that when I run out of food I
can go back to Earth to get food. I think It would be really hard living on the
Moon because all of your furniture would float around and even yourself. If I
lived on the Moon I wouldn’t like It because It would take days and nights to get
to and from Earth and the Moon. It would sort-of be fun living on the Moon
though because all day and night you can float around and there are no rules
so you can do anything! I definitely wouldn’t live on the moon for ever, If I had to
live on the Moon I would only live on the Moon for a certain amount of time. Well
in real life I would NOT live on the moon any time soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie. I love your idea of having your own rocket so that you can go back to Earth to get food. I think if I lived on the moon that I'd like to have a rocket too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post