Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Maths probility game

Probability game
( up to eight people can play one game )
What you will need ….
  1. Eight colored pieces of paper( more than three colors ).
  2. Two bowls.
  3. A few raffles tickets.
  4. Two prizes.
Rules ….
  1. Put all of the colored paper in the first bowl. 
  2. All players sit around the first bowl.
  3. All players make a prediction of what colored paper they are going to pull out.
  4. One by one, all players take out one paper from the bowl while closing their eyes.
  5. When all players have finished their turns, everyone opens their eyes and looks at the paper they got and yells “ CORECTET! ” if their prediction was corectet.
  6. Eliminate the ones that didn’t yell “ CORECTET! ”.
If there is only one or two players who got their prediction corectet ….
One:                                      Two:
1. Play the Rules again.       1. Hand out the prizes.
Rules for the ones that got their prediction corectet ( three or more ) ….
  1. Give each player a raffle ticket.
  2. All players write their names on their raffle tickets. 
  3. Put raffle tickets inside the second bowl.
  4. All players sit around the second bowl.
  5. All players make a prediction of who will get their name drawn out.
  6. One player draws out one name.
If two or more people get their prediction right ….
  1. Play ‘ Rules for the ones that got their prediction corectet ( three or more ) …. ’ again.
Rules for the person who got their prediction right and the
person who got their name drawn out ….
  1. Give prizes to them.

Thank you for playing my Probability game. 😁
Sorry about what happened.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie. I can see that you have put a lot of thought into this game and that you have considered the different outcomes. I also like the thought of getting a prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Charlotte,
    Thank you for commenting! I hope you are okay with what happened to the words. I couldn't fix them. If you liked the game maybe you could play it at home! Have you ever made a game of your own?
    - Sophie M

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post