Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Scavenger hunt

   Scavenger hunt.
Scavenger hunts are a lot of fun so I’ve made one for you. You can screenshot
this if you like. If you don’t know what scavenger hunts are I will tell you. 


Rules:


Scavenger hunts are hunts where you have a list of things and you have to
collect and bring them back to the person  in charge. When you find the things
you need to get you can tick things off too.


You can time yourself if you want or race against someone else. You can have
prizes if you want as well. 


What you will need to get for this scavenger hunt( check with an adult if you
have all of these things ):


  1. An orange. 


  1. A bottle of water. 


  1. A cotton bud. 


  1.  A phone.


  1.  A plastic plate.


  1.  A photo.
  2. A book. 


  1. A piece of string. 


  1.  A toy.


  1.  A tooth brush.

Thank you everyone that has done my scavenger hunt. Feel free to ask for
another scavenger hunt. I hope you had a good time doing my scavenger hunt.
😁 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, I liked the way the instructions were easy to follow. Scavenger hunts are so much fun, I can remember doing these with my family. Well done Sophie! Keep up the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops forgot to put my name.
    Mrs Sutherland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie. That sounds like a fun game. We might have to play. You have done a great job explaining how to play and you have given some good alternatives to how you can play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome scavenger hunt game Sophie!! They can make a great game to play at birthday parties too. You could keep your brothers busy over the lockdown by inventing other scavenger hunt games for them to join in on!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post