Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

If I could be a spy or a zoo keeper

     If I could be a spy or a zoo keeper.
If I had a choice of job of being a spy or a zoo keeper I would be neithir, a singer because It didn’t say that I had to choose one of those two and I’ve always wanted to be a singer and singing is the best, I really enjoy it and sing and music, the sound that it makes is wonderful. But if I HAD to choose out of being a zoo keeper or a spy I would be a zoo keeper because another thing that I love is animals, they are so cute, loving  and they are one of us, Gods creatures and inside they are the same just very different looking.  I am kind too and I would love to look after animals and be kind when I have an opportunity. If you had a choice out of two jobs, what would they be and what would you choose?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie,
    I think I would be like you and choose to be a Zookeeper! I know you would be a very kind and caring Zookeeper too! The worst part of that job though would be cleaning out their enclosures, it could be a bit messy don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie. If I had to choose between being a spy or a zoo keeper I would choose zoo keeper too. I know you would give the animals a lot of love and be very caring towards them. Perhaps you could sing to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Sophie
    I think zookeeper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kirstin, Charlotte and Kamryn,
    Thank you for commenting! I chose to be a singer because I love singing in real life. What is your dream job?
    From Sophie M

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post